I've been creating mobile and web front-ends, since 2003;
and this is the place where I brag about all the cool stuff I do.
Currently, I'm a Mobile Software Engineer at Jive Software;
I live in the lovely Mountain View, CA; I work at Palo Alto.
I love to talk about…
- Web Application Performance and Speed;
- And Web Application Development Best Practices.
If you are interested just shoot me an email.
I am highly motivated:
I can talk for three slices of pizza, and some beer ;).
Here are some of the talks I've given so far:
- The Secrets of High Performance
- Learn the rules like a pro, so that you can break them like an artist ;)
My talk on mobile performance at #html5devconf 2014.
You may want to watch a more recent talk of mine on the same topic
/~from #forwardjs 2014/;
You can also download the accompanying source code.
- The Modern Hacker's Guide to The Universe »»
- Talked about a practical approach to surviving a hackathon at #hack4good 0.5.
- Mobile Application Performance Tips »»
- A talk that I gave at #hack4good 0.2.
- A 3-hour workshop that I've given to
download the accompanying source code from GitHub.
- A condensed version of the above, presented at Jive Software HQ.
- A conference about widget development that I've given at JStanbul 2012.
Oh, by the way, o2.js is a
maintaining as a side project, along with many other side projects.